WE’LL GET YOU ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY.
COMPLIMENTARY ACCIDENT RECOVERY FROM BMW.
All BMW drivers, regardless of the age or model of their car, can now benefit from complimentary BMW Accident Recovery. So, if you’re in an accident and your car can not be driven, simply call the free-phone number below and we’ll come and take you to your nearest BMW Approved Bodyshop, regardless of whether it’s your fault or not. Here one of our highly trained technicians will assess the level of damage and, with your consent, can have your BMW repaired and back on the road in no time. Most insurers allow you to specify where your BMW is repaired, even if they run an approved repairer scheme. By using a BMW Approved Bodyshop you can rest assured that your car is in the best possible care. Ask your dealer for more information.
BMW Accident Recovery
0800 777 111
If you are in an accident, remember:
- Turn on your hazard lights and set up the warning triangle
- Make sure you are as visible as possible
- Swap details with third parties
- Call 0800 777 111 and give your details to our team
- Try not to worry. As long as you are OK, we’ll make sure your BMW is too
- Terms and Conditions
BMW Accident Recovery Service (0800 777111)
BMW Accident Recovery Service has been designed to provide assistance in the event of your vehicle being involved in an accident.
This service applies to all BMW owners, irrespective of the age of the vehicle.
As part of the service we will
- Recover your vehicle to the nearest BMW Approved Repairer which is closest to the scene of the incident (or to the nearest BMW Approved Repairer to your home address).
- If the assistance falls outside of normal business hours then the vehicle will be taken to a safe place of storage and delivered to the BMW Approved Repairer the following working day.
- In the event that the use of specialist equipment is required to recover the vehicle, including but not limited to, when it has left the highway, is in a ditch, is standing on soft ground, sand, shingle, stuck in water or snow or has been immobilised by removal of its wheels, we will arrange recovery but you will be responsible for the cost of the specialist equipment. These costs may be refundable under the terms and conditions of your motor insurance policy.
- BMW (UK) Limited will take responsibility for the vehicle during the recovery process, however, once the vehicle has been signed for and is in the care of the BMW Approved Repairer, that entity will become responsible for the vehicle and the repair thereafter.
As with any service of this nature, there are exclusions.
- No cover is provided outside of mainland UK.
- No recovery to a location outside of the BMW Approved Repairer network.
- No other benefits apply, however, if your vehicle currently benefits from BMW Emergency Service, then normal benefits will apply.
- Any loss of profit, goodwill or contracts, and any indirect, economic and/or consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the incident.
- This offer does not apply if the incident has arisen as a result of your participation in a criminal act or offence.
- This offer does not apply as a result of your being under the influence of intoxicating liquor, or solvent abuse or drugs.
By using this service you agree to the terms and conditions of this offer and agree to the use of your personal details within the BMW Group, authorised agents and the BMW Approved Repairer network for purposes of the repair of your vehicle.